Who We Are...
The Association is a non profit organization dedicated to:
- Raising bison in a very ethical manner
- Marketing of American Bison and its products
- Distributing educational information
- Representing members' interests to appropriate organizations and agencies
- Promoting fellowship among Bison enthusiasts
- Preserving Bison as an historic and remarkable American species
How is it Organized?
- The state is divided into 4 geographic sectors
- Each sector selects one Board member who is a Bison raiser
- Three Board members are elected at large who do not have to be Bison raisers
- Each farm / enterprise has equal vote on all Association business
- Meet annually per bylaws
- Association Newsletter is published four times a year