Western Bison Wraps
How to Prepare:
Bring the taste of the Southwest into your kitchen, no matter where you live …
- 4 Flour Tortillas (7 inch)
- ½ cup Black Beans, rinsed, drained and mashed
- 2 Tbsp Chunky Salsa
- 1 Tbsp chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Minced Cilantro, fresh
- 1 lb. Ground Bison, browned
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 to 4 Tbsps Butter
- Brown bison meat in skillet.
- Stir in mashed black beans, salsa, onions and cilantro.
- Divide evenly between tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and tomato. Roll up tightly.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add tortillas, starting seam side down; cook until golden on all sides adding additional butter if necessary. Serve immediately.