Versatile Bison Meatballs
- 3 lbs Ground Bison
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten or egg substitute
- 1½ Bread Crumbs, Plain or seasoned
- ¾ cup Milk
- ½ cup Onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1½ Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl blend all ingredients well.
- On a greased, foil lined, baking sheet create a square with the mixture. Taking a long bladed knife cut into 1 inch squares; do not separate squares.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until meatballs are throughly cooked. Seperate into individual meatballs.
- Once cooled, spares can easily be frozen for quick meals such as Skillet Spaghetti, Meatball Sandwich or for a tasty Appetizer.