Skip to content
- 2 lbs Ground Bison
- 2 (15 oz) cans Black Beans
- 2 (15 oz) cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1½ cups Chopped Bell Peppers
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Set aside: 1 (6 oz) can Tomato Paste
- Set aside: Garnish ~ Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese
- Brown bison in skillet.
- Transfer to Crock Pot and turn on low.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Add all remaining ingredients to Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Uncover and stir in tomato paste. Serve with garnishments.