How to Prepare:
- 1 lb Ground Bison
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp dried crushed Oregano
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 can (6 oz) sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheese – cook’s choice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the ground bison, milk, egg, garlic and seasoning in a bowl; blend well.
- Press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer with the ketchup, chopped onion, olives, and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and cut into wedges.