Layered Bacon Steak
How to Prepare:
This will make its own gravy.
- 4- 1 lb round steaks
- ½ lb bacon
- 8-10 potatoes, medium, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 (8oz) can mushrooms
- 1 (12oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12oz) can cream of celery soup
- Place first steak on bottom of roasting pan.
- Then place strips of raw bacon on top of steak.
- Combine the mushroom and celery soups. Spread ¼ of the mixture on the steak. Then layer potatoes, onions, mushrooms.
- Continue layers until ingredients run out. Pour a small amount of milk around the sides of the steaks. Cover well and bake at 325° for 2 hours.
Special thanks to Teresa Meyer for sharing this recipe.