Spicy Grilled Flank Steak
How to Prepare:
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (like Lawry’s)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds bison flank steak
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, vinegar, sherry, soy sauce, canola oil, red pepper flakes, paprika, chili powder, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic powder and parsley.
- Score flank steak on both sides and add to resealable bag with marinade. Refrigerate and marinate 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Grill over medium heat until cooked to desired doneness, preferably no more than medium. (Cooking time will depend on thickness of steak.) Remove steak from grill.
- Let rest at least 5 minutes, and then slice steak against the grain.